TrekSolver, Inc. asks that all customers and end users of our systems abide by all applicable laws and respects copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights of other parties when utilizing our systems. This policy defines the responsibilities of our customers (those who produce content delivered via the TrekSolver app or other apps produced by TrekSolver, Inc.) and of the end users of those apps.
This section covers our expectations of all customers of TrekSolver, Inc., ("TrekSolver", "we", "our", or "us"). "Customer" shall be defined as any individual or organization logging in or using any system (either website or local server) operated by TrekSolver where content can be created or maintained. By such login or use of said websites, customer agrees to abide by the following terms in regards to copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights of content usage and distribution.
- By uploading content, typing text, or electronically transmitting content for inclusion in a TrekSolver system, customers warrant that they have adequate rights for use and distribution of such content via digital media.
- Customers will respect all licenses granted by third parties and will appropriately include proper attribution as required by those licenses.
- If notified of any potential copyright or trademark violations, TrekSolver will contact, in a timely manner, the organization responsible for the distribution of the content or materials in question.
- We reserve the right to remove content in any circumstance of breach of law or disregard for the rights of copyright or trademark holders.
- We reserve the right to discontinue services, entirely or partially, for any customer who repeatedly uses content to which they do not maintain adequate rights.
This section covers copyrights and usage rights as apply to end users of apps produced by TrekSolver, Inc., ("TrekSolver", "we", "our", or "us"). "End user" shall be defined as any individual or organization downloading or using the TrekSolver app or any other app produced by TrekSolver, Inc. By such use, end user agrees to abide by the following policies.
- End users agree to abide by our customers' policies, signage, and restrictions on photography and other means of duplication or distribution of any work or content.
- We reserve the right to remove user-uploaded content from any TrekSolver system in any case of violation or suspected violation of copyright laws, this copyright policy, or the copyright policies of our customers.
- We reserve the right to discontinue service, entirely or partially, for any end user violating copyright laws, this copyright policy, or the copyright policies of our customers.